The Fuelwise Fuel Card Network continued to grow during January with the addition of 9 new sites.
The trend of adding new sites continued in the first month of 2021, with new additions being added to both the UK and ROI fuel card network. This follows two significant additions towards the end of 2020, with Sainsbury’s joining in November and all Applegreen sites switching from Non-Core to Core in December. The addition of Sainsbury’s included over 300 brand new sites whereas customers in ROI now have an extra 53 Applegreen sites where they can avail of extra fuel savings.
A full list of news sites can be found below.
- Circle K Express, 42 Newry Road, Kilkell, Co Down, BT37 4DT
- Nicholl Fuels, 134 Long Commons, Coleraine, Co Derry, BT52 1lJ (OPT*)
- A1 Banbridge Service Station, 24 Halfway, Tullyhinan, Banbridge, Co Down, BT324ET
- Maxol, Ballylynch Service Station, Waterford Road, Carrick On Suir, Co Tipperary
- Texaco, Crumlin Service Station, Crumlin Road, Dublin 12
- Texaco, Bridge Street, Cootehill, Co Cavan,
- Texaco, H2 Mountmellick, Tullamore Road, Townpark, Mountmellick, Co Laois (OPT*)
- Top Oil, Dublin Docks, Promenade Road, Dublin 1
- Top Oil, Naas Road, Newland, Dublin 22
*OPT = Outdoor Payment Terminal