At Fuelwise our mission is to provide simple, cost effective solutions to every owner, operator or manager in the transport industry that saves them money and allows them work more efficiently.
Everything we consume, from our food, clothes, electronic devices and cars to the materials that built your home have most likely been transported by a vehicle at some stage in the journey to you. These are the companies that we are looking to connect with and help unlock their full business potential.
We hire the best and brightest sales advisors to advance our cause by offering our industry leading solutions to businesses looking to save money, reduce paper-work and unlock wasted admin hours.
If you believe you can be the best but maybe do not have the right sales experience, then don’t worry. We believe with a positive attitude, an open mind plus the right training we can give you the tools you need to succeed at Fuelwise. The sales skills you will learn will also help you to succeed at any future role you may take on in your career. If you believe you are the best salesperson and want to help us on our mission, then we want to hire you.
Why choose Fuelwise?
- Rapidly expanding company with opportunities to learn and develop new skills
- State of the art office environment in town centre location
- Internal talent development programme
- Innovative, technology driven culture
- A healthy work-life balance
What you will be doing as a Sales Advisor?
- Business to business selling of our products
- Generating revenue from both existing customers and new prospects
- Following up on internal and online leads
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Fully explaining features and benefits, arranging and performing online screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary
- Obtaining additional orders or referrals from existing customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Offering excellent customer service throughout the sales and onboarding process
What attributes and skills are we looking for?
- You must be a team player
- A desire to hit targets to maximise your earnings
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Resilience, you will get a lot of rejection from prospects
- Be able to take on feedback and be willing to learn, change and adapt where necessary
What benefits do we offer?
- Competitive Salary – We believe that your effort deserves to be rewarded and we also provide you with a very generous commission plan
- Working Hours – Our working hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:00PM, we believe in a healthy work / life balance
- Holidays – On top of your 21 days annual leave which increases the longer you are with us, we also have 12 Bank Holidays per year
- Commission Plan – Our very generous commission plan is designed to ensure our top performers get the top rewards, this means that there is no limit to the amount you can earn at Fuelwise
- Incentives – On top of your regular commission plan, we often set extra incentives, weekly and monthly, offering you the opportunity to earn even more
- Ongoing Training – We provide you with full sales training regardless of your experience. Alongside this, we will help you reach your maximum potential with a CPD plan alongside coaching and feedback twice per month
- Career Progression – The regular training and experience you gain from being in Sales will provide you with the knowledge and skills to take your career to the next level
- Job Security – Having been in business over 30 years and with plans in place for further growth, you can be assured your job at Fuelwise is for the long-term
If you believe this is the job for you then send your CV along with a Cover Letter outlining why you think a job in sales with us is the next step in your career to firstname.lastname@example.org.