Based in Coleraine town centre, Fuelwise Account Executives will be the first point of contact for any queries, both internally or externally. You will also be expected to analyse our existing customer base. This will allow you to identify and contact existing customers to maximise volume and profit.
You will also be cross selling products from our current portfolio which includes fuel cards, GPS, telematics and camera systems that are designed to keep fleet vehicles safe and compliant on the road while reducing overheads whilst allowing owners, operators or managers to work more efficiently.
Why work with Fuelwise?
· We are an agile, fast growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset
· State of the art office environment in town centre location
· Internal talent development programme
· Innovative, technology driven culture
· A healthy work-life balance
· Someone who is self-motivated and has an enthusiastic personality
· Confident and clear communication skills
· Computer literate and familiar with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Experience in achieving targets that are aligned to KPI’s
What you will be doing as a Customer Account Executive?
· Providing an ongoing, positive customer experience whilst building strong relationships
· Analysing our current customer base to maintain or maximise fuel drawings and cross sell other products
· Generating revenue from existing customers
· Gaining referrals and following up on internal and online leads
· Fully explaining features and benefits, arranging and performing online screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary
· Providing excellent customer service
What benefits do we offer?
· Competitive Salary – We believe that your effort deserves to be rewarded so we also provide you with a generous commission plan
· Working Hours – Our working hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:00PM, we believe in a healthy work / life balance
· Holidays – 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
· Commission Plan – Our generous commission plan is designed to ensure our top performers get the top rewards, this means that there is no limit to the amount you can earn at Fuelwise
· Incentives – On top of your regular commission plan, we often set extra incentives, weekly and monthly, offering you the opportunity to earn even more
· Ongoing Training – We provide you with full training regardless of your experience. Alongside this, we will help you reach your maximum potential with a CDP plan alongside coaching and feedback twice per month.
· Career Progression – The regular training and experience you gain from being in Sales will provide you with the knowledge and skills to take your career to the next level
· Job Security – Having been in business over 30 years and with plans in place for further growth, you can be assured your job at Fuelwise is for the long-term
If you join our team at Fuelwise and you will be stepping into career with a company that puts our team and customers at the centre of everything we do.
We are constantly investing in our team knowing that great employees attract great clients which in turn drive our business growth and success. Come join us on our journey.
If you believe this is the job for you then send your CV along with a Cover Letter outlining why you think a job with us is the next step in your career to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We advertise our roles to attract candidates directly, therefore any CV’s received from agencies will not be accepted as an introduction.