Based in Coleraine town centre, Fuelwise Telesales Executives are expected to identify, contact and convert new business by presenting the benefits of the portfolio of products that Fuelwise can offer.
Our range of products include fuel cards, GPS, telematics and camera systems designed to keep fleet vehicles safe and compliant on the road while reducing overheads. This allows owners, operators or managers to work more efficiently.
Why work with Fuelwise?
· We are an agile, fast growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset
· State of the art office environment in town centre location
· Internal talent development programme
· Innovative, technology driven culture
· A healthy work-life balance
· Someone who is self-motivated and has an enthusiastic personality
· Confident and clear communication skills
· Computer literate and familiar with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Experience in achieving targets that are aligned to KPI’s
· Experience of telesales is not essential as full training will be provided
What you will be doing as a Telesales Executive?
· Business to business selling of all our products by telephone
· Following up on internal and online leads
· Fully explaining features and benefits, arranging and performing online screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary
· Obtaining additional orders or referrals from existing customers
· Providing excellent customer service
What benefits do we offer?
· Competitive Salary – We believe that your effort deserves to be rewarded so we also provide you with a generous commission plan
· Working Hours – Our working hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:00PM, we believe in a healthy work / life balance
· Holidays – 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
· Commission Plan – Our generous commission plan is designed to ensure our top performers get the top rewards, this means that there is no limit to the amount you can earn at Fuelwise
· Incentives – On top of your regular commission plan, we often set extra incentives, weekly and monthly, offering you the opportunity to earn even more
· Ongoing Training – We provide you with full sales training regardless of your experience. Alongside this, we will help you reach your maximum potential with a CDP plan alongside coaching and feedback twice per month.
· Career Progression – The regular training and experience you gain from being in Sales will provide you with the knowledge and skills to take your career to the next level
· Job Security – Having been in business over 30 years and with plans in place for further growth, you can be assured your job at Fuelwise is for the long-term
If you join our sales team at Fuelwise and you will be stepping into a sales career with a company that puts our team and customers at the centre of everything we do.
We are constantly investing in our team knowing that great employees attract great clients which in turn drive our business growth and success. Come join us on our journey.
If you believe this is the job for you then send your CV along with a Cover Letter outlining why you think a job in sales with us is the next step in your career to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We advertise our roles to attract candidates directly, therefore any CV’s received from agencies will not be accepted as an introduction.