The September Site Network Update saw the addition of 10 new sites that are now available to use by Fuelwise Fuel Card holders. The addition of these new sites bring the total number of sites on the network to 4,891.
The addition of these new sites has increased the number of Core sites in Ireland to 1,000. This is a significant milestone and will be welcome news to those who fill in Ireland. Of the 1,357 sites in Ireland, 74% are now Core, providing great choice for customers throughout the country. Our NI/UK Network is made up of 3,534 sites, 382 of which are in Northern Ireland. The combined total number of sites across the UK and Ireland is 4,891.
Not only is there great choice, the number of sites with additional facilities continues to increase. The network consists of 1,350 sites that have HGV facilities and 1,823 sites that operate 24 opening hours. This helps to ensure our customers can access fuel sites at anytime, anywhere.
Finding your Fuelwise site of choice couldn’t be easier. using our online site locator.
Check out the new sites added during September;
- Go, Centra Dungiven, 804 Feeny Road, Dungiven, Co Derry
- Texaco, Lilley’s Drumlyon Service Station, 27 Loughshore Road, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
- Texaco, Lilley’s Dublin Road Service Station, 77 Dublin Road, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
- Texaco, Spar Hanwood, 200, Old Dundonald Road, Belfast, Co Down
- Circle K, Dundalk North, Ballymascanlon Service Station, Aghaboys, Ballymascanlan, Dundalk, Co Louth
- Emo Oil Callaghans, Gleneely, Co Donegal
- Go, Callaghans Garage, Moness, Burt, Co Donegal
- Jones Oil, Cortober Road, Carrick on Shannon, Co Leitrim
- Maxol, Rafferty Service Station, Buncrana Road, Bridgend, Co Donegal
- Top Oil, Sirio Lough Well, Longford Road, Mullingar, Co Westmeath