Careers at Fuelwise
Job opportunities in Coleraine
Fuelwise is Ireland’s leading supplier of Fuel & Fleet Management Solutions with over 30 years industry experience and ambitions to grow bigger. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. We provide exciting career opportunities in a fast paced environment, daily sales training plus the opportunity to learn and grow as an individual.
- Do you want to earn over £2,500 per month?
- Do you want to only work Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 5pm?
- Are you ambitious, hard working and willing to learn?
We are looking to grow our business by 25% this year so we are looking to add to our team of 8 people to help us get there.
Interested? Send your CV in now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now for the boring bit….
Location: The Diamond, Coleraine
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
Salary: OTE £30,000+
Why work with Fuelwise?
- Our staff always come first, after all they look after our customers
- We are developing the best sales team in the Causeway Coast
- We have thorough onboarding programme to help you hit the ground running.
- We provide interactive daily training and development covering the latest sales trends to help you maximise your sales capabilities.
- We reward our staff with a very generous commission plan.
- We set clear and achievable targets to challenge you.
- Town centre location in newly refurbished offices.
What benefits do we offer?
- Fantastic Basic Salary– Increasing each year of service and start point will depend on what skills you bring to the team
- Generous Commission Plan– Simply put, our top performers get the top rewards.
- Work / Life Balance– Our working hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:00PM, we believe in a healthy work / life balance with reduced working hours in the Summer.
- Holidays– 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Incentives– On top of your regular commission plan, we often set extra team incentives, offering you the opportunity to earn even more
- Ongoing Training– All professionals train every day to get better. All our staff undertake daily sales training which sets you up for the day ahead, we also have 3 sales certifications available
- Career Progression– Internal promotion is available and some of our staff have even used the training provided and experience gained from working with Fuelwise to progress their career in other fields
- Job Security– Having been in business over 30 years and with plans in place for further growth, you can be assured your job at Fuelwise is for the long-term
Who are Fuelwise?
Based in Coleraine town centre, Fuelwise is a family run business selling a portfolio of products to any business with company vehicles that helps them reduce overheads annually by up to 20%
What you will be doing as a Telesales Executive?
- Business to business selling of all our products by telephone/ video calls
- Following up on internal and online leads
- Fully explaining features and benefits, arranging, and performing online screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary
- Obtaining additional orders or referrals from existing customers
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure ongoing relationships are maintained.
If you join our sales team at Fuelwise and you will be stepping into a sales career with a company that puts our team and customers at the centre of everything we do.
We are constantly investing in our team knowing that great employees attract great clients which in turn drive our business growth and success. Come join us on our journey.
We advertise our roles to attract candidates directly, therefore any CV’s received from agencies will not be accepted as an introduction.
What our staff say…
“Fuelwise is a family orientated company and this really shows in how they look after their staff and their customers. Every day brings different challenges and opportunities as we help meet and hopefully exceed our customer’s expectations. I look forward to coming to work every day knowing I am part of a growing business.”
Karen McCreadie, Key Account Manager
What our ex staff say…
“The way Fuelwise treat you as an employee is second to none. They made you feel as if you were a part of the team from the minute you walk through the door. The in-depth training is brilliant! The working hours have a great balance to your work-life. Along with a very generous commission structure, they assure you are well looked after both in-work, personally and financially.”
Peter Mark, Telesales Executive
Meet The Team
“I have been using Fuelwise fuel cards for many years and both the product and level of service is exceptional. To manage my business daily I use Velocity to monitor fuel spend and transactions and e-Route helps my drivers find any of the thousands of sites available with the Fuelwise fuel card. My Account Manager is always on hand to help and goes the extra mile to ensure everything is running smoothly”.
“Fuelwise is very customer focused and were able to provide what I needed for this project where others couldn’t. The e- Route app helps our engineers find Core sites instead of Non-Core sites which helps with efficiencies and cost savings. Velocity is well managed, and I can create plenty of reports and my Account Manager is always on hand to help. With GPS Tracking built into Velocity I can view distance travelled, speed etc. and driver contact details without having to open another system.”