|Guard Card – per card per month||€0.99|
|Hard copy invoice – per copy||€4.95|
|Annual Card charge – per card||€15|
|Returned Direct Debit – per return||€50|
This is an optional service which we give you completely free for this first three months.
We are pleased to announce the introduction of a new service in response to significant feedback from our customers regarding possible frauds, which could have a significant effect on your business.
Guard Card, has been made all the more essential by the recent rise of global fuel prices and will give you peace of mind when it comes to the security of your fuel cards.
How it works:
- All your cards are included in this new service.
- The cost of the service is only 99 cents per card, per month.
- The service covers you for losses of up to 20,000 litres per card.
- When a card has been lost or stolen, contact us with the details of the card together with an accompanying police crime reference number.
- This can be done by sending an e-mail to us or by calling us.
- All transactions from this point are no longer your liability.
- This service will be voided if there is evidence of fraud or collusion by you or your employees.
Hard copy invoice charge
We charge a fee for any hard copy invoices that we have to print and post out to you, however we will supply your invoice by email completely free charge via our e-bill service. You can also sign up for www.velocityfleet.com/en/ today to access your invoices.
We want to do our bit for the environment and we encourage our staff to print less and reduce the amount of paper and waste that we create. We encourage our customers to do the same.
Annual Card charge
There is no charge in first year for using your card, after the one year we charge €15.00 per card as an annual card charge. This covers the cost of replacement card or pins and for access to your own account management system www.velocityfleet.com/en/ where you can manage and control your drawings and where you can view or download additional invoices.
For any queries regarding your fuel pricing please refer to your weekly invoice or your account manager.