The Daily Vehicle Check App is the complete industry standard solution for ensuring the compliance of your company vehicles. The app is designed to cater for vehicles and machinery of all types due to the option for custom questions.
As soon as checks are completed the data is uploaded automatically to Velocity, your online account management system. Velocity is used to manage Fuel Cards, Telematics, Vehicle Cameras and Vehicle Checks. As it is accessible instantly, you can analyse the data and arrange for any maintenance that is required.
The Daily Vehicle Check App is available to download on all smartphones, including iOS and Android. The app has been developed to give your drivers a seamless experience, and saves them time compared to carrying out paper checks.
Vehicle Check App Features & Benefits
- Designed For Drivers: the simple to use interface speeds up checks and increases the likelihood of checks being completed. The sleek design makes the transition from paper checks seamless.
- Cost Effective: the app is included for free with both Fuelwise Fuel Cards and Telematics accounts.
- Real Time Information: completed checks are uploaded to Velocity instantly, meaning you are aware of defects as soon as they happen. This allows us to take action before it escalates.
- Custom Reports: you can analyse reports from any driver or vehicle in your fleet over a chosen date range.
- Continuous Data: all reports are stored on Velocity indefinitely, allowing you to build up a long-term records for each vehicle.
- Validate By Location: if your vehicles have Telematics installed you can confirm checks are being completed where you expect them.
Who should carry out Vehicle Checks?
Every business that operates company vehicles in both the UK and Ireland are required to complete Vehicle Checks.
Historically, many businesses completed these using paper forms, which can take up a lot of space and be difficult to manage.
Our app has helped to streamline this process and improve the quality of checks that are carried out.
How long should checks last?
The checks are simple to carry out but should not be limited by time.
Thorough and comprehensive checks of the interior and exterior of the van should be completed.
Many sources have quoted that vehicle checks take roughly 15 minutes, however, depending on the number of checks this may take longer.
To find out more information or to arrange a demo please visit our dedicated Daily Vehicle Checks page.
You can arrange a free 30 minute demo of our system by completing the form below.