In this blog post we will tell you the steps required to view your Fuel Card PINs whilst using Velocity Fleet.
- Open the app on your phone
- Tap the Manage Cards tile
- Tap the PIN reminder tile
- All of the cards on your account will be displayed. Find the card you are looking for and tap Show Reminder.
If you are unable to access the Manage Cards tile then you will need to request a permissions change with your account administrator.
- Login to Velocity
- Click the Fuel Cards tile
- Click the Manage Cards tile
- All of your fuel cards will be listed. Find the fuel card you are looking for and click on it’s row.
- Click the PIN reminder button and your PIN will be displayed for approximately 10 seconds.
Can’t access the Manage Cards tile? Request a permissions change with your account administrator.
What is Velocity Fleet?
Velocity Fleet is an industry leading management tool which enables you to manage all aspects of your Fuelwise account on web and mobile devices.
How to download Velocity Fleet
Velocity Fleet is available on all smartphones and tablets, free of charge.
The app can be downloaded by clicking on the relevant app store image below, which will redirect you to the download page.
Once downloaded you can then login using the details you used to activate your Velocity Fleet account.
What can you do on Velocity Fleet?
- Order fuel cards
- Stop/cancel fuel cards
- Create transaction reports
- Download copy invoices
- Create fuel alerts
- Manage vehicle due dates
- Manage Daily Vehicle Checks
- Manage GPS Vehicle Tracking
Other Velocity Fleet Guides
- How To: Register For Velocity Fleet
- How To: Reset Velocity Fleet Password
- How To: Download Invoices On Velocity
- How To: Order Fuel Cards
- How To: Stop Fuel Cards
- How To: Create Fuel Card Alerts
- How To: Update Your Details
- Right Fuel Card Vs Fuelwise | Which Should You Choose? - 13/02/2024
- Fuel Card Site Network Update (February 2024) - 13/02/2024
- Fuel Genie Fuel Card Vs Fuelwise | Which Should You Choose? - 08/02/2024