Kinesis GPS is an industry leading Telematics system that brings together fleet metrics and fuel card data. This allows you to make informed business decisions to improve performance, save time and reduce costs.
Table of Contents
- What is Kinesis?
- Kinesis Stats and Metrics
- Who is Kinesis for?
- What features are available within Kinesis?
- How do you use Kinesis?
- Kinesis Demos
What is Kinesis?
Kinesis GPS is a vehicle tracking system that for business vehicles of all shapes and sizes. We have installed Kinesis devices in all types of vehicles, including cars, vans and HGVs. The system provides you with powerful insights and data, enabling you to make informed decisions to improve driver and vehicle performance. Installing Kinesis GPS enables you to improve business performance, increase security and reduce your fleet costs.
Stats and Metrics
We carried out extensive research across customers from a range of different industries to discover the true benefits of Kinesis GPS. We found that installing Kinesis devices and using the data available can lead to the following;
- 12% reduction in fuel costs
- 30% increase in staff productivity
- 60% reduction in speeding
Who is Kinesis for?
Kinesis GPS is designed for business vehicles and can be installed in any vehicle, regardless of shape and size. For many businesses, fuel and fleet management is one of the highest areas of expenditure. Kinesis has been specifically designed to help reduces these costs, alongside providing increased security. For example, Kinesis can detect when rapid acceleration or harsh breaking occurs. Becoming aware of metrics like these enable you to train drivers and advise of how this impacts the business. This can then lead to improved driver performance, reducing how often tyres or break pads need to be repaired which ultimately lowers your expenditure.
Despite being designed for business vehicles, we do have provide devices for personal use due to the wide range of security features that are available within the system.
What features are available in Kinesis GPS?
- Live Map – see the exact location of your vehicles
- Journey History – review journeys over a specific period
- Fuel Card Integration – accurate MPG reports
- Geofences – alerts for when vehicles enter and/or leave specific areas
- Speeding Reports – review speeding offences with reports and alerts
- Idling Reports – full overview of idling occurrences
- Harsh Breaking Reports – review activity and reduce accidents
- Harsh Acceleration Reports – reduce fuel consumption
- Harsh Cornering Reports – reduce negative on vehicles
- Driver ID – review performance of individual drivers
- Vehicle Checks – ensure your vehicles are compliant
- Mobile App – available to use on all smartphones
How do you use Kinesis?
Kinesis is available to use on all web and smartphone devices. This means that you can access your vehicle and fleet data wherever you are. As Kinesis GPS in integrated with your fuel cards, both sets of data are accessed via Velocity.
There is also a Kinesis mobile app that is accessible on all iOS and Android devices. Finally, drivers can download an app that allows them to view their own driver scores and compare them against the company average. This can help motivate drivers to improve their own score, resulting in increased driver performance.
We know that there’s nothing better than seeing a system in action, it provides you with the best experience and lets you see how certain features work.
If you would like to arrange a demo of Kinesis, you can schedule it by clicking on the button below.