More businesses right across Ireland are exploring GPS Vehicle Tracking than ever before due to the benefits it provides. Whether you have one vehicle or multiple, your business can benefit from this ever improving technology.
Why use GPS Vehicle Tracking?
Many people assume that GPS Tracking and Telematics simply displays the location of a vehicle. However, this is not the case due to the advances in technology. Today you can generate reports on Driver Performance and Vehicle Performance.
Using the data in these reports you can take the steps to improve performance, which can result in lower fuel and maintenance costs. GPS Tracking can also be used to increase security. Tailor made security features such as Geofences enable you to be alerted when vehicles enter or leave specific areas during certain times.
Some of the benefits of GPS Vehicle Tracking include;
- 12% reduction in fuel costs
- 60% reduction in speeding
- 30% increase in staff productivity
GPS Vehicle Tracking in Ireland
Companies right across Ireland from a range of industries are using GPS Vehicle Tracking for different purposes. Along with the benefits mentioned above, GPS Devices can be tailored to suit specific industries to gain further information or improve customer service.
Some of the industries using GPS Tracking includes;
- to provide a faster, more reactive response backed with live ETA and job insights
- tracking logs and job completion reports give you proof of service performance
- reduce risk by keeping a close eye on unsafe driving behaviour
- use analytics reports to cut unnecessary mileage
- to review real driver hours and ensure vehicle compliance with safety inspection
- monitoring adherence to planned routes and assess driving behaviours to reduce risk
- tracking lone workers and monitoring driving behaviours
- monitoring unauthorised vehicle and plant movements
Key GPS Tracking Features
GPS Tracking Systems are constantly being upgraded as new features are added. Some of the features available includes;
- Live Map: view your vehicles’ exact locations at any time
- Driver Performance: metrics including speeding, breaking and acceleration
- Vehicle Performance: review vehicle journeys over a specific time period
- Idling Reports: get a full overview of idling occurrences
- Geofences: alerts for when vehicles enter or leave specific areas
GPS and Fuel Card Integration
One of the main benefits of choosing the Fuelwise GPS Tracking System is the option to integrate your Fuel Cards with GPS Tracking.
This enables you to receive accurate Miles Per Gallon (MPG) reports, which tells you how many miles your vehicles travel for every gallon of fuel consumed. This information is vital as you can compare it against the advised average for your vehicle type. You can then use this information to increase your driver performance scores.
The associated benefits of this is not only are your drivers improving, you can reduce your overall fuel costs. Using Fuel Card Integration can reduce your annual fleet costs by up to 20% per vehicle.
Demo and More Information
You can take part in a free 30 minute demo with a member of our team who will show you all of the features available. They will also explain to you the benefits of GPS to your business and how our system can be tailored to suit you.
Alternatively, you can find out more information regarding GPS Vehicle Tracking by visiting our dedicated GPS product page.