In this blog post we will tell you the steps required to order fuel cards on Velocity Fleet.
- Open the Velocity Fleet app on your phone
- Tap the Manage Cards tile
- Tap the Order Cards tile
- Select the blue Add a Card button
- Enter your embossment for your new fuel card(s)
- Select the product options for your new fuel card(s)
- Tap the blue Done button at the bottom of the screen
- Once you have added your card(s), tap the blue Confirm Order button
- Your order will then be processed by your team
- Login to Velocity Fleet
- Click the Fuel Cards tile
- Click the Manage Cards tile
- Click the Order Cards tile
- Select the number of fuel cards you would like to order
- Enter the embossment for your new fuel card(s)
- Select the product options for your new fuel cards(s)
- Click the green tick button to confirm your order
- Your order will then be processed by our team
What is Velocity Fleet?
Velocity Fleet is an industry leading management tool which enables you to manage all aspects of your Fuelwise account on web and mobile devices.
How to download Velocity Fleet
Velocity Fleet is available on all smartphones and tablets, free of charge.
The app can be downloaded by clicking on the relevant app store image below, which will redirect you to the download page.
Once downloaded you can then login using the details you used to activate your Velocity Fleet account.
What can you do on Velocity Fleet?
- Order fuel cards
- Stop/cancel fuel cards
- Create transaction reports
- Download copy invoices
- Create fuel alerts
- Manage vehicle due dates
- Manage Daily Vehicle Checks
- Manage GPS Vehicle Tracking
Other Velocity Fleet Guides
- How To: Register For Velocity Fleet
- How To: Reset Velocity Fleet Password
- How To: View Fuel Card PIN
- How To: Download Invoices
- How To: Stop Fuel Cards
- How To: Create Fuel Card Alerts
- How To: Update Your Details
- Right Fuel Card Vs Fuelwise | Which Should You Choose? - 13/02/2024
- Fuel Card Site Network Update (February 2024) - 13/02/2024
- Fuel Genie Fuel Card Vs Fuelwise | Which Should You Choose? - 08/02/2024