In this blog post we will tell you the steps required to download invoices on Velocity Fleet.
- Open the Velocity Fleet app and select the Invoices tile
- To view all your invoices in chronological order, tap the ‘View Invoices’ tile
- You can search by amount, month invoice number, or date by using the search bar
- Once you find the invoice you are searching for, tap to open it
- Device dependent, you may be able to download or share the invoice
- Login to your account and click the Invoices tile
- Choose from All Invoices, Fuel Card Invoices or Vehicle Tracking Invoices
- You can search by amount, month, invoice number, country or a date range
- To view your chosen invoice click the blue button in the View Invoice column
- Invoices can be downloaded by ticking your select invoices in the Download column, once complete click Download selected invoices
- Your invoices will then download to your desktop
What is Velocity Fleet?
Velocity Fleet is an industry leading management tool which enables you to manage all aspects of your Fuelwise account on web and mobile devices.
How to download Velocity Fleet
Velocity Fleet is available on all smartphones and tablets, free of charge.
The app can be downloaded by clicking on the relevant app store image below, which will redirect you to the download page.
Once downloaded you can then login using the details you used to activate your Velocity Fleet account.
What can you do on Velocity Fleet?
- Order fuel cards
- Stop/cancel fuel cards
- Create transaction reports
- Download copy invoices
- Create fuel alerts
- Manage vehicle due dates
- Manage Daily Vehicle Checks
- Manage GPS Vehicle Tracking