In this blog post we will tell you the steps required to stop fuel cards on Velocity Fleet.
This feature is not available on the Velocity Mobile App.
To create alerts follow the steps below.
- Login to Velocity Fleet
- Click on the Fuel Cards tile
- Click the Alerts tile
- You will then see the following options
- Volume Alert
- Time Alert
- Frequency Alert
- Saved Alerts
- Click the type of alert you wish to create
- Select one individual card or all cards
- You will then be asked to set the parameters for your alert
- Once you have set the parameters, click the Add Contact button
- Enter the Contact Name and Email address of the person you wish to receive the alert
- Click the green tick button to set your alert
What is Velocity Fleet?
Velocity Fleet is an industry leading management tool which enables you to manage all aspects of your Fuelwise account on web and mobile devices.
How to download Velocity Fleet
Velocity Fleet is available on all smartphones and tablets, free of charge.
The app can be downloaded by clicking on the relevant app store image below, which will redirect you to the download page.
Once downloaded you can then login using the details you used to activate your Velocity Fleet account.
What can you do on Velocity Fleet?
- Order fuel cards
- Stop/cancel fuel cards
- Create transaction reports
- Download copy invoices
- Create fuel alerts
- Manage vehicle due dates
- Manage Daily Vehicle Checks
- Manage GPS Vehicle Tracking